Are you a seasoned Google specialist with extensive knowledge of web analytics and tracking concepts? Do you have experience in front-end or marketing technology development? Can you communicate complex ideas fluently to business stakeholders? If you answered yes to all these questions, this could be the next step in your career.
Luxid is a new name in the European marketplace of digital native agencies, but with 20 years of experience in martech, customer journey planning and lead generation under its belt. Our story is being written by over 120 people with perspective, talent and experience, all under one roof. We want your help in writing that story. Luxid aims to be a European top 10 player in data-driven marketing by 2025 by being a top 10 workplace in Europe for marketing professionals.
As our new Web Analyst, you would join a team of professionals working for a globally established client in the high-tech industry. You would get to dive deep into the Google ecosystem and create reports and dashboards for various stakeholders. Your work could also include some light data tasks with integrations, pipelines and data modelling. Our multicultural and international team of Luxidians will be there for sparring and support, but we expect you to already have at least a couple of years of experience in the field.
Qualifications that ensure your success
- Extensive knowledge of the Google ecosystem
- Deep understanding of web analytics and tracking concepts
- Understanding of concepts of CMP and privacy frameworks, and interest to learn more
- Analytical mindset, with a show-and-tell attitude
- Experience in producing reports and functional dashboards in a visual, easily digestible format
- Understanding of basic web concepts
- Ability to actively guide tracking implementation and process for marketing teams
- Understanding of small-scale data tasks
- Proficiency with Windows and/or Mac OS is a must
- Fluent written and spoken English
Other qualities that would be nice-to-have
- Understanding of file sharing best practices and experience working on the Office 365 suite is highly appreciated.
- Finnish or Spanish skills
What we offer you in addition to an excellent position as Web Analyst
- Great team of highly skilled, supportive, and experienced professionals
- International, English-speaking, diverse, and inclusive equal opportunity workplace
- The possibility to grow as a professional with a wide range of learning opportunities
- Extensive occupational health care plan
- Eazybreak culture, sport and wellness benefits
- Flexible remote working opportunities all around the world but also offices in Helsinki, Turku and London
Interested? Apply now and join our team of Luxidians! Please send us your application in English and include a GitHub link if you have one.
Act fast, as the position will be filled when the right person comes our way!